Why website designing companies are better option than individuals
In the times when a large number of semi-skilled people are looking for jobs in web design industry, not everyone lands a job. That leads to more and more number of people opting for freelance website designing rather than looking for another website designing company and appearing for another interview.
This is leading to a influx of a large number of people who are not very smart, some extremely good at sales and others very good at convincing. This makes a very difficult choice between a company and individual. Who should you choose? Who should you go for?
Whenever you are faced with such a choice, here is a list of things to keep in mind:
- An individual has strengths, a company has expertise: Remember that an individual can be good at website designing but a very bad coder or even worse, they may have no idea about internet marketing and may not look beyond the project delivery. They may come up with a website that looks good but does not performs well in terms of internet marketing.
- A man can leave you in the middle of nowhere: Just imagine what will a person do when faced with a choice of abandoning your project and a family problem. Easy choice? Right. An individual is always susceptible to such behaviors while a company will replace someone for you.
- A company works for its prestige and brand while an individual works for ….you guessed it. That’s right. An individual will not give you a second thought before doing what he feels right while a company is answerable at many levels.
Oh, okay? So are freelancers really that bad? If yes, wouldn’t they have gone extinct?
No, but in 90% of the cases it is the same. An individual freelancer eventually creates a well organized company when they do well what they do. There are also some good sides to them. Here are a few:
- They may be passionate and quick: When they are coming to you through a third party, they may be quick and fast to give you results.
- They bear personalized touch to each project.
- They are cheaper than most companies.
So what do you choose?
In conclusion, our advise: choose a medium sized company for small/large projects and freelancers for micro/nano sized projects. Thank you for reading!