[column size="4-4" last="0"]
[team image="http://graph.facebook.com/100001398295506/picture?type=large" name="Tariq Abdullah" profession="M.Sc., Jamia Millia Islamia" facebook="http://facebook.com/tariq.abdullah2" hide_facebook="show" hide_twitter="hide" linkedin="https://www.linkedin.com/profile/view?id=221730705" hide_linkedin="show" hide_custom_icon="hide"]A digital nomad keenly involved in computer science and biology. Besides being a CEO, Tariq also researches in the fields of Computational Biology, Genetics, Databases, Algorithms and cancer research[/team]
CEO, Idea Quotient Labs
Phone: +91 11 40234886
[tab title=”Biography” active=”1″]
[tab title=”Research” active=”1″]
Please visit Tariq Abdullah’s Research gate Profile here
- MSc. Bioinformatics, Jamia Millia Islamia (2014-2016)
- BSc. Botany, University of Delhi (2010-2013)
- XII New Horizon School, CBSE
- X Govt. Boys Senior Secondary School, Joga Bai, CBSE
- Teacher, Variations Public School (2.5Yrs)
- Copy Writer, Sky Advt & Mktg(3 Month)
- Research Intern(IISER Kolkata)
- Tariq Abdullah on Bioinformatics Review
- Tariq Abdullah on Qirat
- Tariq Abdullah on Linkedin
- Tariq Abdullah on Quora
- Tariq Abdullah on Facebook
An avid entrepreneur and IT professional, Tariq Abdullah has a very humble origins. Tariq sees Ideas as an opportunity to create something amazing to the benefit of mankind. He started Idea Quotient Labs on Pen and Paper in 2009 - the year he turned 17.
He is a proud Delhi'te, a techie, a foodie and an occasional researcher. He loves Bioinformatics to the extent that he invests his free time researching on various topics of this subject.
He was born in a remote village in India to famous journalist Mr. Ahmad Jawed. His family migrated to Delhi for his education. He got his primary education in private & government schools. He has graduated with a First class masters degree in Bioinformatics from Jamia Millia Islamia.